Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday I'm in Love

So I'm listening to The Cure's song "Friday I'm In Love" and it inspired me to share a few of the things I came across this week that I really adored!  It's always great to be inspired by a new recipe, craft, or beautiful photo that you can incorporate into an event/entertaining or wedding.  Be inSpiRed.  What are a few of your favorite things this week?

 

{ Beautiful lace back ...swooon!! }

 

{ Tuna Appetizer with creative setup via Style Me Pretty }


{A display of the couple's love story timeline MyWedding.com}
  

             { Rustic tablescape - great setting for a outdoor gathering via Emily Clark Blogspot }

                                                                     xo ...Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. You girls are so creative and wonderful! I can't wait for you to help plan my big day :)

    ReplyDelete