Thursday, January 26, 2012

Practical Favors

So, here are a few wedding favor/bridal shower favors that I absolutely love!  They are practical and will actually get used, rather than miscellaneous junk that just looks pretty :)

Mini Olive Oils
 Homemade Olive Oil Favors - Bridal Shower / Wedding / Italian Party
Handmade olive oil bottles that I came across on Etsy.  I don't know about you, but I use olive oil for EVERYTHING!  How adorable and practical! |olive oil favor|

Cupcake Mix To Go
Pinned Image
I also found this on Etsy too!  You can buy them already made |makes six cupcakes| OR make your own!  Then add tag  displaying directions.  |cupcake mix|

Mason Jar Love
What about the good old mason jar?  Its uses are endless - create an edible favor like in the photo above or maybe your favorite recipe with the ingredients inside, or perhaps homemade jam?  So many possibilities!
Packaged Coffee
Pinned Image
Ground Coffee wrapped in brown paper with slight embellishement of couple's style/personality.  Who doesn't love coffee?!?  I think I'm going to use this for my wedding!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute + practical! Love the cupcake one and of course, the coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thought you would :) It's so much better when something goes to good use rather then just collecting dust or being thrown in the trash!

    ReplyDelete